Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited, Operator of NNPC / NAOC / OANDO Joint Venture, in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: 2022 NNPC/NAOC/Oando Joint Venture Tertiary Scholarship Scheme
Category of Awards
- Host / Transit Communities Merit Award: For applicants strictly from NAOC Host / Transit Communities
- Host / Transit Communities National Merit Award: For applicants from Non-Host / Transit Communities.
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered FULL-TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100-level students at the time of application
- Only indigenes of NAOC Host / Transit Communities in Rivers, Bayelsa, Delta and Imo States Should apply for the Host Communities Merit Award.
- Only applicants studying Engineering, Geology, Geosciences and Agricultural Sciences are eligible for the National Merit Award.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Apply
- The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from Companies and Agencies
- Dependants of NAOC / NAE / AENR / NACPFA
- The Aptitude Test will take place at designated centres to be communicated to applicants at a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
Application Deadline 8th July 2022.